ViX Team Vu+ Duo Image v2.1 - 25/03/2011
New ViX Image Vu+ Duo - v2.1
24/03/2011 - Open ViX 2.1
Based on Open PLi 2.0
From ViX Team
Enigma Plugins: 21-03-2011.
GCC Version: 4.4.4.
Team ViX Enchancements
* ViX Bootlogos, Radio Logo and Shut Down Logos.
* ViX Team Spinner.
* ViX Team Vu_HD Skin.
* ViX Team softcam manager (softcams will need to be installed manually).
* ViX Team Cron Manager - Allows you to create cron jobs from scrips in /usr/script/ and set them to run at pre-defined times by you. For more info, look at the screen shots below.
* ViX Team Power Manager - This allows you to enable standby at a specific time, enable deep standby at specific times, do a GUI restart at specific times, or do a full reboot at specific times. If standby is set after deep standby, then it will wake the box up and return the box to the state it was before deepsleep was initiated... For more info, look at the screenshots below.
* ViX Team Device Manager - This enables you to choose where you want to mount USB Sticks, USB HDDs, etc. This can be found in Menu -> Setup -> VIX -> Device Manager. Please also note that USB / ESATA devices NEED there mount points setup in Device Manager (green button whilst in Device Manager) in order for them to work correctly.
* ViX Team Image Manager - This enables you to backup and restore your image (nb, we are talking the whole image, not just settings). This can be found in Menu -> Setup -> ViX -> Image Manager. You can choose where to store your backups to, either HDD or USB. /media/hdd/imagebackups or /media/usb/imagebackups folder (setup by pressing menu, whilst your in Image Manager).
* ViX Team Overscan fix - This is the fix to remedy any overscan people had in the previous release. To use this, go to Menu -> Setup -> VIX -> Skin Settings and alter the "Menu Overscan amount" to suit your display.
* ViX Team Swap Manager - Allows you to create/use swap files on usb/hdd, and also allows you to use swap partitions.
* ViX-EPG - This is a simpler, faster version of CoolTVGuide, modified for the image.
* ViX QuickEPG - This is VIXs' version of QuickZap. You can see the full epg data for the channel, not just now and next. Picons work within QuickEPG. Also includes channel preview.
* ViX Quick Event Info - This is the new way to receive the event info on the ViX image. Press OK button once to get the info bar up, press it once more (i.e. a second time) to receive the information about what is currently showing...
* ViX Single EPG (with channel preview) - The is new and unique to vix, after you open the ViX single EPG (short RED) you can view the 7 day epg for that channel, now to see another channels epg, either use the Channel up/down buttons on your remote or just key in the channel number. if you want to preview the channel your currently viewing the EPG for (ie you want to see what the current program is like) just press 'OK' on your remote, this will change to that channel showing you the program in the small video window. if you don't like it, go find another channel to preview by keying in new channel number (or up/down buttons). or if you do like it and want to go fullscreen on it, just press 'OK' again. but if you feel you want to return to the original channel you where watching (whilst still in ViX Single EPG) just press 'EXIT" button, this will return to where you where before you entered ViX Single EPG)
* ViX Network Manager added to VIX Menu - This allows you to stop and start certain network features. The features you can stop/start are: FTP, NFS, VPN, Samba and Telnet.
* USB DTT - To install dvb-t, you just need to go to the plugins downloads, and select the stick you have. This will then install the drivers for your stick. You will then need to restart your receiver. Once restarted, go to Menu -> Setup -> Service Starting -> Tuner Config, and you should notice Tuner C as your USB DTT...
* IPK Installer - Just copy your .ipk fle into '/tmp' and go to the menu option.
* AutoTimer plugin integrated into image - Create an AutoTimer (Series Link), using Blue button in Current Channel EPG info.
* XMLTV EPG Importer - Thanks to Rytec for his support on this Importer. This has been updated so that the Import automatically updates itself from the servers, so there is no need to download and install new source files. Thanks to Rytec for the idea and andyblac for coding it.
* CrossEPG included in image as default - Settings for this can be found in Menu -> Setup -> VIX -> CrossEPG.
* EPG Download from transponders - This incorporates the EIT, MHW, FREESAT, NetMed & VIASAT downloads. To enable/disable, change your settings in the Menu -> Setup -> System -> Customise.
* EPG load patch - Image patched to allow EPG data to be loaded without the need for a restart.
* WebInterface and Help Screens - The Web Interface Remote Control correctly shows the Vu+ remote control, with all buttons mapped correctly. As well as this, in all Help screens, the remote control has been updated to the Vu+, and all references of Dreambox removed.
* Added option to disable the spinner (egg timer) - Change the setting of "Show Animation while busy" in Menu -> Setup -> System -> Customise.
* Added option to disable the channel numbers in Channel List - BMCC bouquet's have Channel Numbers in their channel name, so you get them twice in channel list.
* Panic Button - Added option to enable/disable panic button (goes direct to channel 1).
* Subserivice Option - This option allows you to assign the Subservice shortcut to a long green press. To change this option, go to VIX Menu -> VIX Setup.
* Option to disable ViX coloured buttons - This should ensure that if users want to use MultiQuick button plugin, it should work without issue
* Added Wireless Lan Support - This is automatically enabled in the image. To set up, use the Network manager on first boot, or from the Menu -> Setup -> System -> Network.
* NFS Server added to image and set to run automatically - To edit the folders you wish to share, you will need to edit file /etc/exports.
* Network Browser - Added Network Browser to help you setup share mounts.
* OpenVPN Support - This will need to be configured to your need first then use the manager to setup to autostart.
* Added Smargo Support - This is automatically enabled in image.
* Recorded Items - Recorded Items list modified to move item, browse directories, etc. Works similarly to suomipoeka plugin. Can be selected to load via the recorded items button, or from the tv button.
* Permanent Timeshift Plugin integrated (Disabled by default, turn on via Timeshift settings).
* Integrated AutoTimer
* Integrated EPG Search
* Integrated IMDb Search
* Short Red** & *** - Show current channel EPG info (ViX Single EPG).
* Long Red*** - Show current event.
* Short Green** & *** - Timers.
* Long Green*** - AutoTimer Timers.
* Short Yellow*** - EPG Search.
* Long Yellow*** - IMDB Database.
* Short Blue - Extensions.
* Long Blue*** - Plugins Menu.
* EPG - Opens ViX EPG.
* Left/Right** - Opens ViX QuickEPG.
** Can be changed in ViX Menu
*** Can be turned off in ViX Menu
None that we know of
Special thanks to the following members:
* vu+nl for skinning his magic skins for ViX Team image
* rytec - for his continued support.
* PLi Team for their great base image and allowing us to use it.
* zoka.cc for his Picon sets
* Coolman and all other developers for their plugins used in the feeds of this image.
* All of the ViX Beta team for their hours of testing and dedication on getting this image and DTT working [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة] [ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذه الصورة]